The Minds Matter LV (MMLV) management team has 14 years of combined experience in providing mental health services while promoting independence as well as over 30 years of combined experience in program organization and personnel management in the private and government sectors. MMLV’s staff is professionally trained, motivated, and more importantly dedicated to all of the individuals they assist. The company strives to be a leader in our field by setting a higher standard for all to follow. We have hand-picked high quality employees with the diverse skills needed to assist with solving any problem. No issue is too big or too small.
MMLV focuses on providing Crisis Management Services, Basic Skills Training (BST), Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR), Individual Therapy, Group Therapy, Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), Medication Management, and Neurofeedback.
MMLV’s goals are to ensure:
- services are conducted on an individual or group setting
- training is tailored to the individuals’ needs as outlined by their treatment plans
- professional material is used for training
- a daily agenda is identified to keep the individuals occupied and using their minds
- assessments are conducted every 30 – 90 days to help ensure treatment is appropriate.