MMLV provides residential services to our clients because we believe that a very important step in a successful treatment plan is to provide a clean and safe home environment. This would afford the individual a stable foundation on to which they can continue treatment. MMLV would then utilize our services to assist individuals in achieving independence. We define independence as an individual who requires zero to minimal service hours and is capable of managing their day-to-day activities and symptoms.
Crisis Management and Stabilization
- 24 hour/ Seven days a week support
- Immediate residential placement
- Connect with services (insurance, welfare benefits, case management, psychiatric, primary care, etc.)
- Transition to long term housing
Basic Skills Training (BST) Services
- Diet and Nutrition
- Independent Living Skills (cooking, housekeeping, personal hygiene)
- Medication Management
- Money Management
- Organization and Time Management
- Personal Fitness
- Social Skills
- Symptoms Management
- Transportation (provide, accompany, teach independent travel)
Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR) Services
- Culturally Acceptable Norms
- Effective Communication Skills
- Establish Realistic Life Goals
- Healthy Strategies and Recreational Involvement
- Identity and Emotional Intimacy
- Interpersonal and Social Boundaries
- Problem Identification and Resolution
- Self-Trust, Self-Confidence, and/or Self-Reliance
- Understanding of Actions and Consequences
Individual Therapy – A mental health treatment service that focuses on a one-on-one basis between the therapist and individual.
Group Therapy – A mental health treatment service which utilizes the interactions of more than one individual and the focus of the group to address behavioral health needs and interpersonal relationships.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – A comprehensive interdisciplinary program of an array of direct mental health and rehabilitative services which are expected to improve or maintain an individual’s condition and functioning level for prevention of relapse or hospitalization. The services are provided to individuals who are diagnosed as severely emotionally disturbed or seriously mentally ill.
Medication Management – A medical treatment service using psychotropic medications for the purpose of rapid symptom reduction, to maintain improvement in a chronic recurrent disorder, or to prevent or reduce the chances of relapse or re-occurrence.
Neurofeedback Therapy – Neurofeedback is a treatment method that uses EEG (electroencephalography) waves to treat or train the brain to function better.
Case Management Services
- Coordinate Services (counseling, primary care, psychiatric, therapy)
- Connect to Resources (education, employment, housing, state assistance, support groups)
- Develop Treatment Plan
- Maintain Records